Updating the Amelia WordPress Booking Plugin
Updating Amelia WordPress booking plugin regularly is very important to keep up with new functionalities. There are two ways for you to update the plugin, automatically and manually, read more about both ways below.
To enable auto update just add the purchase key in the Activation Settings Dialog on the Settings page.
If you buy it over our website then you can find your purchase code in email that you get when you made purchase or by login on our TMS Store on this link with credentials that you receive in email when you made purchase.
When downloading the new plugin version (if you buy it over CodeCanyon please download it from this link, or if you buy it over our website then please download it from our TMS Store from this link) please follow these steps to update manually from the existing version:
1. Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder
2. Delete the old Amelia version folder
3. Upload the new version of Amelia
4. Go to WP-admin panel, and open the Plugins section
5. Deactivate Amelia, and then activate it again