Installing and Updating the Amelia WordPress Booking Plugin
Installing the Amelia WordPress booking plugin is the first step to take after purchase. The process is straightforward and if you have any experience at all with WordPress you should be familiar with it, as the installation is the same as for any other plugin.
Updating your Amelia WordPress Booking plugin
To enable auto update just add the purchase key in the Purchase Code Settings Dialog on the Settings page. You can take a look at this tutorial how to find your Amelia Purchase Code – Link.
When downloading the new plugin version from CodeCanyon, please follow these steps to update manually from the existing version:
1. Go to your FTP and open WordPress plugins folder
2. Delete the old Amelia version folder
3. Upload the new version of Amelia
4. Go to WP-admin panel, and open the Plugins section
5. Deactivate Amelia, and then activate it again