Affiliate programs are one of the best forms of passive income that will allow you to earn money while you sleep.
Nowadays, many companies (especially the bigger ones) offer affiliate programs for publishers that are looking for an affiliate link. One of them is Calendly. If you’re looking for a Calendly affiliate program for you, then we might have something more interesting to offer.
It’s perhaps one of the better ways of monetizing blogs, especially for people who don’t sell physical products or services. You get exclusive access to new content and products, plus you can give your customers special deals. The benefits of an affiliate program work both ways.
Learn below more about this topic in this article created by our team at Amelia.
What Exactly Is an Affiliate Program and How Does it Work?
Affiliate programs are a type of revenue sharing. Practically, it’s an agreement between a company that is selling a product or service and a promoter who has influence on their followers. The promoter can be a social media account, a blog, a Youtube channel, or any other similar type of influencers that have a big base of followers.
The way these programs work is that the company that sells the products will pay the promoter a commission for the traffic that comes their way from the promoter. This way, both of the parties have benefits: the company gets more traffic, and the promoter gets paid the commission for the traffic.
Normally, the size of the commission depends on various factors. In most cases, it depends on the number of people that signed up to the mailing list, or registered an account at the target company. In other cases, it’s dependent on the sales that were made through the affiliate link.
These affiliate links get tracked to the promoter via cookies. Usually, the promotion is done through web content, through social media posts, through Youtube videos, or by product integration.
But for the company, this tactic doesn’t necessarily translate to more traffic: it depends on the person or the affiliate they choose, and if the product is actually relevant to them. Mostly, it works.
Are You Looking for a Calendly Affiliate Program?
Are you wondering whether you’ll be able to get a Calendly affiliate program? Well, at the moment, it looks like they don’t offer such a thing.
If you use Calendly as the main scheduling app for your business, then it would make sense to ask them for an affiliation. But it appears that they aren’t offering one at the moment. We have checked almost every affiliate network (Awin, Pepperjam, Rakuten, Conversant) but were unable to find it. It just doesn’t exist.
You might be disappointed and even surprised to learn that, in this day and age where a lot of business is done through affiliate links, a company of the size of Calendly still doesn’t offer them. You might have left other types of programs such as Asana or Wrike exactly for this, only to find it’s the same here.
So, it’s probably time to look for alternatives again, as much as you don’t like it.
Here’s a Better Option
Yes, the lack of affiliate programs from Calendly is disappointing, but there are plenty of better options for appointments and bookings. Instead of the Calendly affiliate program, consider other options.
We recommend you to use Amelia. Here’s why:
- You get a 30% commission on every sale that is made from your referral link. That can amount to up to $176 for just a single referral, so imagine the long-term possibilities!
- You’ll get high-quality banners in different sizes that you can then use on your website.
- The cookie will last for 90 days, which means that even if the referral comes back again during those 90 days and converts, you’ll still profit.
- There is an intuitive dashboard where you’ll get all the important stats and information, such as the number of clicks, purchases, and pending payouts.
- You will be notified of new affiliate links from TMS.
- The payments will be made monthly through safe payment platforms such as PayPal, Bank or wire transfer, and Payoneer.
There are also various pricing plans to choose from when you pick Amelia.
- Amelia Basic – you get $17,70 for each conversion through your referral link.
- Amelia Pro – it brings you earnings of $32,70 for each conversion from your affiliate link.
- Amelia Developer – a more advanced affiliation that will get you $74,70 for each conversion.
Then there are the lifetime choices.
- Amelia Basic Lifetime offers you $56,70 every time someone buys something through your links.
- Amelia Pro Lifetime earns you $116,70 for each conversion through your referral links.
- Amelia Developer Lifetime will earn you a whopping $176,70 for each purchase through your affiliate link.
There’s a tremendous amount of possibilities with Amelia referrals, and here are some of the best ways of how to make the most of them:
Write a Blog Post
You can write a blog post on your blog or website comparing Amelia and other appointment or booking software tools and then share it in your social circles. Or, you can send it through your mailing list.
You can also write about Amelia in any of your blog posts or through other online avenues.
Collaborate With Them Through a Webinar
Webinars are an awesome way to collaborate and explain the pros of using Amelia.
Mention Amelia on Your Website
You can also mention Amelia as the recommended software provider for bookings and appointments on your website. It can be anywhere: on the main page, or on one of the subpages.
Share the Amelia Affiliate Link
You can utilize your wide social circles for sharing the link and giving your followers the chance to utilize it. It can be through social media channels, or through emails.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing is an effective marketing strategy that spreads the capabilities and the possibilities of a product or service. That way, the service or the product gets more buyers as they are convinced from your part that it is a ‘must-have,’ and you will get a part of the revenue. So, everyone’s a winner in the end.
- The sellers or product creators will benefit through more sales.
- You, the affiliate, will get a share of the revenue.
- The consumer will get an awesome product or a service (in this case, Amelia).
There are plenty of affiliate networks out there nowadays. They act as a sort of a marketplace where companies list their products or services, and the affiliates get to choose them. These networks will get some of the commission that should rightfully be yours, so it’s not really the best place for affiliations.
This is basically how it all works:
- First, you agree with the company about the affiliation. Then, you get the unique URL and the ID of an affiliate. You can share this link with your visitors.
- If a customer clicks on the link, they will get a cookie in their browser that will tell the browser that you are the affiliate.
- Lastly, you’ll receive monthly commission payments based on the sales that were made. Your payments will vary from affiliate to affiliate program.
So Why Become an Affiliate?
Usually, affiliates are individuals, but they can also be companies. The most common affiliates are successful bloggers with a decent following. But even if you’re a beginner, you should definitely consider affiliate programs. Here’s a great list of them.
Blogging is perhaps the most cost-effective way to get into affiliate marketing. Sure, it takes time to get the hang of it, but it requires almost no investment. You just have to put in the time and effort to make your business work.
Using affiliate programs comes with a wide range of benefits. Here are the top reasons to become an affiliate:
- You don’t need a product or a service.
- The startup costs are very low – all you need is a positive mindset (and a computer, of course).
- No merchant accounts are needed.
- The sky is the limit for the revenue potential.
- It’s a good additional stream of income.
- There are countless strategies and tactics to use.
If you enjoyed reading this article about the Calendly affiliate program and the better alternative for it, you should read these as well:
- Calendly vs Acuity
- Calendly vs Doodle
- ScheduleOnce vs Calendly
- Calendly vs YouCanBook.Me
- How to Embed Calendly in WordPress Without a Plugin
- Calendly alternatives