Affiliate programs are one of the best forms of passive income that will allow you to earn money while you sleep.
Nowadays, many companies (especially the bigger ones) offer affiliate programs for publishers that are looking for an affiliate link. One of them is Calendly. If you’re looking for a Calendly affiliate program for you, then we might have something more interesting to offer.
It’s perhaps one of the better ways of monetizing blogs, especially for people who don’t sell physical products or services. You get exclusive access to new content and products, plus you can give your customers special deals. The benefits of an affiliate program work both ways.
What Exactly Is an Affiliate Program and How Does it Work?
Affiliate programs are a type of revenue sharing. Practically, it’s an agreement between a company that is selling a product or service and a promoter like you who has an influence on its followers. The promoter can be a social media account, a blog, a Youtube channel, or any other similar type of influencers that have a big base of followers.
The way these programs work is that the company that sells the products will pay you a commission for the traffic that comes their way from you. This way, both parties have benefits: the company gets more traffic, and you earn commissions for the generated sales.
Normally, the size of the commission depends on various factors. In most cases, it depends on the number of people that signed up to the mailing list or registered an account at the target company. In other cases, it’s dependent exclusively on the sales that were made through the affiliate link.
These affiliate links get tracked to your site via cookies. Usually, the promotion is done through web content, social media posts, Youtube videos, or product integration.
But for the company, this tactic doesn’t necessarily translate to more traffic, or more importantly, more revenue: it depends on the person or the affiliate they choose, and if the product is actually relevant to them. Mostly, it works: the company gets extra revenue, and you earn commissions for your effort.
Are You Looking for the Calendly Affiliate Program?
Are you wondering whether you’ll be able to get the Calendly affiliate program anywhere? Well, at the moment, it looks like there is no Calendly affiliate program.
If you use Calendly as the main scheduling app for your business, then it would make sense to ask them for an affiliate program.
But it appears that they aren’t offering one at the moment. We have checked almost every affiliate network but were unable to find it. The Calendly affiliate program either doesn’t exist or is hidden so well because they’re embarrassed by it.
You might be disappointed and even surprised to learn that, in this day and age where a lot of business is done through affiliate links, a company of the size of Calendly still doesn’t offer them.
So, it’s probably time to look for alternatives to the Calendly affiliate program.
Here’s a Better Option
Yes, there’s no Calendly affiliate program, but there are plenty of better options for appointments and bookings. Instead of the Calendly affiliate program, consider a great tool that will surely generate sales if you promote it.
We recommend you to use the Amelia affiliate program. Here’s why:
- You get a 30% commission on every sale that is made from your referral link. That can amount to up to $176 for just a single referral, so imagine the long-term possibilities!
- You’ll get high-quality banners in different sizes that you can then use on your website.
- The cookie will last for 90 days, which means that even if the referral comes back again during those 90 days and converts, you’ll still profit.
- There is an intuitive dashboard where you’ll get all the important stats and information, such as the number of clicks, purchases, and pending payouts.
- You will be notified of new affiliate links from TMS.
- The payments will be made monthly through safe payment platforms such as PayPal, Bank or wire transfer, and Payoneer.
There are also various pricing plans to choose from when you pick Amelia.
- Amelia Basic – you get $23,70 for each conversion through your referral link.
- Amelia Pro – it brings you earnings of $35,70 for each conversion from your affiliate link.
- Amelia Developer – a more advanced affiliation that will get you $74,70 for each conversion.
Then there are the lifetime choices.
- Amelia Basic Lifetime offers you $59,70 every time someone buys something through your links.
- Amelia Pro Lifetime earns you $119,70 for each conversion through your referral links.
- Amelia Developer Lifetime will earn you a whopping $176,70 for each purchase through your affiliate link.
Why would promoting Amelia earn commissions for you?
Because it’s an amazing product. See for yourself.
Amelia is a powerful WordPress booking plugin that works flawlessly with WordPress sites of all kinds. It has a minimal, yet powerful appointment booking interface designed to ease your workflow, automate repetitive tasks, avoid double booking, and make appointment booking a breeze for your customers.
You can even have email notifications and SMS notifications so that nobody forgets about their appointment bookings.
In order to book an appointment, the complete user interaction takes a few clicks with this WordPress plugin. Moreover, with it you can accept payments via PayPal and Stripe, perfect for those who want to pay in advance to book appointments.
As a business owner, you can monitor KPIs in the WordPress dashboard and analyze other important data to keep a pulse on your business. Amelia is a straightforward, no-nonsense booking calendar plugin and an amazing option for those who want an around-the-clock solution for their WordPress site.
Amelia also has an Events Calendar module integrated within its features.
You can now automate your event bookings as well. To be more precise, it means that you will be able to schedule a single day, a multi-day, and also recurring events with Amelia.
Did we mention that you can manage multiple locations and that you have Google Calendar integration?
All of these and much more are under only one license, no add-ons are needed.
To test things for yourself, I’d suggest checking out the demos and seeing how things look on the front end as well as in the back end.
Medical/Health online booking page demo
A website of a demo private clinic, where a visitor can read about provided medical procedures and services, and schedule an appointment.
Barbershop booking page demo
A dummy WordPress website for Barbershops with online booking – a nice and easy implementation with the Bridge theme and the Amelia WordPress booking plugin.
Fitness Gym / Yoga booking page demo
A pseudo Yoga/Gym online booking page where you can browse through possible Yoga classes, schedule individual or group training, and book a package of appointments.
Spa/salon booking page demo
A dummy cosmetology website – look through different cosmetic procedures and treatments, pick an employee and schedule appointments.
Consultant booking page demo
A pseudo Business Consultant / Coach / Lawyer website, where a customer can browse through provided consultancy and lawyer services and book an appointment.
Getting back to our affiliate program now.
There’s a tremendous amount of possibilities with Amelia referrals, and here are some of the best ways of how to make the most of them:
Write a Blog Post
You can write a blog post comparing Amelia and other appointment or booking software tools and then share it in your social circles. Or, you can send it through your mailing list.
You can also write about Amelia in any of your blog posts or through other online avenues.
Collaborate With Them Through a Webinar
Webinars are an awesome way to collaborate and explain the pros of using Amelia.
Mention Amelia on Your Website
You can also mention Amelia as the recommended software provider for bookings and appointments on your website. It can be anywhere: on the main page, or on one of the subpages.
Share the Amelia Affiliate Link
You can utilize your wide social circles for sharing the link and giving your followers the chance to utilize it. It can be through social media channels, or through emails.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing is an effective marketing strategy that spreads the capabilities and the possibilities of a product or service. That way, the service or the product gets more buyers as they are convinced from your part that it is a ‘must-have,’ and you will get a part of the revenue. So, everyone’s a winner in the end.
- The sellers or product creators will benefit through more sales.
- You, the affiliate, will get a share of the revenue.
- The consumer will get an awesome product or a service (in this case, Amelia).
There are plenty of affiliate networks out there nowadays. They act as a sort of a marketplace where companies list their products or services, and the affiliates get to choose them. These networks will earn commissions that should rightfully be yours, so it’s not really the best place for affiliations.
This is basically how it all works:
- First, you agree with the company about the affiliation. Then, you get the unique URL and the ID of an affiliate. You can share this link with your visitors.
- If a customer clicks on the link, they will get a cookie in their browser that will tell the browser that you are the affiliate.
- Lastly, you’ll earn commissions on a monthly basis based on the sales that were made. Your payments will vary from affiliate to affiliate program.
So Why Become an Affiliate?
Usually, affiliates are individuals, but they can also be companies. The most common affiliates are successful bloggers with a decent following. But even if you’re a beginner, you should definitely consider affiliate programs. Here’s a great list of them.
Blogging is perhaps the most cost-effective way to get into affiliate marketing. Sure, it takes time to get the hang of it, but it requires almost no investment. You just have to put in the time and effort to make your business work.
Using affiliate programs comes with a wide range of benefits. Here are the top reasons to become an affiliate:
- You don’t need a product or a service.
- The startup costs are very low – all you need is a positive mindset (and a computer, of course).
- No merchant accounts are needed.
- The sky is the limit for the revenue potential.
- It’s a good additional stream of income.
- There are countless strategies and tactics to use.
If you enjoyed reading this article about the Calendly affiliate program (or lack of) and the better alternative for it, you should read these as well:
- Calendly vs Acuity
- Calendly vs Doodle
- ScheduleOnce vs Calendly
- Calendly vs YouCanBook.Me
- How to Embed Calendly in WordPress Without a Plugin
- Calendly alternatives