One of the first things a person has to do when starting a new website is the name of the domain. One must choose the blog names carefully because there is no changing them later; once you choose the domain name, it will be there forever.
So what do you do if you can’t come up with a good name for your website? The solution is quite simple – you let the blog name generator create the name for you!
Finding the right title generator can make the naming process a lot easier. In addition to that, a company name generator can help you create catchy and easy to remember names that will match your brand in the best way possible.
Also, keep in mind that your URL and blog name should match if you want to make it as easy as possible for the readers to find and recognize your blog online.
So without further ado, let’s talk some more about good names and hopefully, we’ll help you choose the right domain name generator.
What is a blog name generator?
A cool name generator is a useful tool that will help you create a unique and memorable name for your blog.
The website name generator can:
- Suggest a number of names based on the keywords you type in.
- Check if the domains corresponding to the names are available or are already taken.
- Often help you buy and register the name you want for your blog.
Why should I use a blog name generator?
There are many reasons why people use name generators. Whether you have run out of ideas or you simply want some new options to consider, a random website generator can help you with that. It will also ensure that the name of your choice hasn’t already been taken.
Let’s start by discussing two distinct types of blog names: keyword-based names vs brand based names.
Keyword Based Names
Keywords are a crucial part of your online presence. They are the phrases that people commonly use to search for things in their browsers. With that in mind, if you choose a name that matches a specific keyword, the users will find your blog more easily.
No matter the niche of your website, if you use a domain generator, make sure that the name matches the keywords that are commonly used. It might not seem like much, but it can get you a long way with the search engines.
That being said, you should also take into consideration the fact that there will be numerous similar names in the same niche which is not the best thing for a brand. After all, you want to stand out from the crowd, don’t you?
Coined Words for Brand Names
A good title maker can come up with an entirely new word for your brand that will be easily recognizable and entirely unique. Many big brands have decided to take that road, for example, Google or Twitter. You can use a blog name generator and play with certain letters, initials, syllables, and similar to coin a new nice-sounding word.
Also, if the blog is about your life, you can use your own name. If, on the other hand, you already own a brand of any kind, you can use the same name for your new blog which will immediately attract your long-term customers.
Coming up with a brand-based name can be quite tricky, but if you do it right, you will get a name that is much better in the long haul for your business than a simple generic keyword bane.
Bust A Name
Bust a Name generator can help you come up with all kinds of names for your blog. It can serve you like a book title generator, a brand name generator, or even a funny name generator if that is what you are looking for.
It works great with keywords; all you have to do is filter the keywords of your choice, check the “ends” and “starts” option, and you will get a keyword-based name for your blog.
Once this English name generator offers you a variety of options, you can narrow the search by setting the number of characters you want to have. Bust a Name also lets you search for domains by their extensions: .com vs .net vs .org. If you don’t know where to start, you will get a random domain option that you can use.
Nameboy is another random company name generator that works great with keywords. It allows you to enter two keywords and then lists a variety of available domain name options.
It also offers a great chart overview that will help you quickly determine which extensions are available for the domain name of your choice.
In addition to that, one of the cool Nameboy’s features is the option to see the domain names that are up for resale. You can also search for suggestions and keywords that rhyme.
PickyDomains is a free naming service that is perfect for bloggers. With this blog name generator, you can pick your niche, audience, gals, market etc., and the large community of users will offer you a number of suggestions and ideas.
With a big community of bloggers like that, brainstorming and exchanging ideas is easier than ever. You will get solutions from experienced people and simply choose the one that best fits your needs.
However, keep in mind that if you want to get a recommended domain name, you will have to pay a $50 fee. Half of it will go to the person who created it while the other half will go to PickyDomains.
Domain Wheel is one of the handy name generators that work great with keywords. It will offer you a variety of blog name ideas and available domain options after you add the keyword of your choice. All you have to do is hit “search domain” and get the wheel spinning.
Wordoid is an amazing tool for creating all kinds of cool blog names; from travel blog names to lifestyle blog names. This name generator is based on phonetics and it coins the names that can’t be found in the pages of a classic dictionary. Which is not a bad thing if you are looking to build a brand and searching for a name that immediately stands out from the crowd.
You have 5 choices to make in Wordoid:
- Languages: You can select one or more languages and Wordoid will create new words based on those languages’ rules.
- Quality Level: There are 3 quality levels available in Wordoid; low, medium, and high. They will determine how similar or natural the words sound in relation to the selected language(s).
- Pattern: You can either enter a short fragment or not include it by leaving that field blank. If you decide to leave the field blank, the name will be created randomly. If you enter the fragment, it will be included in the name and you can choose whether you want it to appear at the beginning, ending, or in the middle.
- Wordoid Length: You can choose the length of the generated name and it can be anywhere between 5 and 15 letters. However, keep in mind that shorter names are often catchier and easier to remember.
- Domain Names: You are given the choice of either showing or hiding the generated name with .net and .com names availability. By selecting “show”, the site will show whether the name is available and where.
If you don’t know how to name your blog, try using Name Mesh – a tool that will offer you a variety of suggestions based on your targeted words. You will get a number of different suggestions including the common short domains, fun names, SEO-focused names, mix suggestions etc.
Some of the best features of Name Mesh include:
- Each domain is marked with either red for not available or green for available. You can also automatically hide the unavailable options.
- Set a maximum character length for your blog name
- Check the domain name’s social availability on both Twitter and Facebook.
• Additional extensions such as .com, .co, .net and .io can be turned on or off.
- Check the new generic top level domains (gtlds) that are generally available, for example, .link, .email, .domains etc.
With an online generator, you can create all kinds of names for all kinds of purposes. Best blog names, food blog names, cute blog names, cool blog names, clever blog names, and basically all other kinds of good blog names can be created with this creative business name generator.
The online generator serves many purposes; it can be the last name generator, a DND name generator, YouTube name generator, demon name generator, country name generator etc.
However, if naming a blog is what you want to do, you should head to the Codename Generator. This tool combines nouns, verbs, and adjectives using random algorithms. As a result, you will get a number of naming options, some of the suitable, some not suitable, and it will be up to you to choose the ones that you like.
You can keep hitting the button and generating new names for as long as you want and once you find the name you like, you can check its availability right away.
Ending thoughts on blog name generator ideas
How to name a blog?
This question should not be taken lightly because once you choose the name for your blog, you will be stuck with it for as long as the blog exists. However, coming up with a blog name is not easy, especially if you want to create a unique name that immediately stands out from the crowd.
Luckily, the right blog name generator will offer you a number of blog names ideas in a matter of minutes. In this article, you might find just the one catchy website name generator you’ve been looking for.
If you enjoyed reading this article about blog name generator options, you should also read these:
- How to create a booking website with great user experience
- Website Color Schemes that Look Amazing: 30 Color Palettes
- A showcase of great blog design to inspire you
- WordPress WYSIWYG: 7 Best WordPress Drag And Drop Editors
- WordPress Tips: Why SEO is Easier with WordPress?